So this is going to be a quick one...I'm a little aggravated. But I guess I brought this on myself.
About a week ago I joined the addicting world of Pinterest. And one of the blogs I follow is doing a Pinterest Challenge. I thought, "I could do that!" Well not as fast as them but why not find something I like, then do it. Finally put things on our bare walls. I came across this picture in the DIY section and decided I had to do it.
So I ran to JoAnns got an "E" and figured I could use some left over jute that I had laying around. Oh an "E" you ask? One day while thrift store hopping we found a "R" and thought how fun it'd be if we had all the letters of our last name scattered throughout the house. So that's why I got the "E". I got home and was testing different ways to wrap it and finally found one that worked. All in all it probably took me 30 minutes or less and a burnt leg. Stupid hot glue gun. Here she is...
So cute! Now we didn't put it up because we weren't sure where it was going so we put it on the kitchen counter, right up against the wall, where a certain dog would clearly have a hard time reaching. I'm sure all of you who know Winston, know where I'm going with this. When we got home tonight I was welcomed with this..
That's just the jute...we aren't sure where the "E" went. His belly I'm sure. We were just amazed by the fact that he worked really hard to get the jute off and he only ate the "E", oh and a empty box of pop tarts. He never seizes to amaze me. Now I get to go and do that all over again..Here is how the trouble maker looks now..